I graduated from college having majored in with a minor in business communication. I have been working as an office manager for the past three years as well as freelancing as a copy editor. I have also been carrying HR duties when needed.
I possess a sharp eye for detail, which I use to find even the smallest errors in text. I work well under pressure and can produce high-quality work in short periods of time. I have strong interpersonal skills and work with a wide variety of people.
I am looking for an opportunity to work with a team that runs on clear communication. I want to align myself with a company I believe in and where I can create positive change. I am always looking to learn more and am open to taking on challenging projects.
If customers can’t find it, it doesn’t exist. Clearly list and describe the services you offer. Also, be sure to showcase a premium service.
Having a big sale, on-site celebrity, or other event? Be sure to announce it so everybody knows and gets excited about it.
Are your customers raving about you on social media? Share their great stories to help turn potential customers into loyal ones.
Running a holiday sale or weekly special? Definitely promote it here to get customers excited about getting a sweet deal.
Have you opened a new location, redesigned your shop, or added a new product or service? Don't keep it to yourself, let folks know.
Customers have questions, you have answers. Display the most frequently asked questions, so everybody benefits.
PERSONAL INFORMATION of DALLAS PAISLEY
OWNER OF PAISLEY'S CONTRACTING
FOUNDED BY DALLAS PAISLEY
A passionate, energetic and committed professional trained and adept at fusing metal parts using Gas Tungsten Arc Welding (GTAW "TIG"), Gas Metal Arc Welding (GMAW "MIG"), Flux-Core Arc Welding (FCAW), Shielded Metal Arc Welding (SMAW "STICK"), Oxy-Acetylene Welding (OAW), Resistance Welding & Submerged Arc Welding (SAW) and manual and semi-automatic, flame-cutting, brazing and soldering processes
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS:
- Self-employed since 1995 as Paisley’s Contracting
- Trained to produce and examine welds to ensure that they meet Provincial and State standards and specs
- Comfortable at maintaining shop, equipment and tools ensuring the availability and proper functioning and safety
- Experienced in the operations of a variety of fork trucks, cement core drilling and other moving equipment
- Strong work ethic
-Physically fit and able lift over 50lbs on a consistent basis
- Self-motivated and able to work under minimal supervision as well as in a team environment
- Enjoy learning new concepts and accepting responsibilities
- Can adapt to changing work priorities, communicating with diverse groups, meeting deadlines and schedules and working with constant interruptions
- Able to work as part of a team and under limited supervision using standardized practices and/or methods
RELEVANT EMPLOYMENT EXPERIENCE:
Welder/Fitter/Fabricator, Big Group – Prince George, BC (2017)
Welder, Stinger Welding – Prince George, BC (2012 – 2014)
Welder/Fabricator, Paisley’s Welding – Calgary, AB (2000–2011)
- Read and interpreted blueprints and welding specifications for the manufacturing of decorative railings, furniture and heavy equipment.
- Welded and produced unique custom orders to meet clients' demands
- Shaped metal pieces using brakes, shears, straightening and bending machines
- Repaired worn parts of metal products by welding on extra layers
OTHER WORK HISTORY:
FOUNDER AND CEO, Paisley’s Contracting Company – Lethbridge, AB (1995 – PRESENTLY)
Lead Floor Hand, Tervita Corporation – Fort McMurray, AB (2014 – 2017)
Ground Crew Worker, CFB Cold Lake – Edmonton, AB (1998–2000)
Volunteer Fireman, Town of Brooks – Brooks, AB (1995–1998)
COORDINATOR/LIFEGUARD/LEADER, CITY OF CALGARY PARKS AND RECREATION (1989-1993)
Welder Apprenticeship Training Course, Lethbridge Community College – Lethbridge, AB (1995)
Standard First Aid/CPR-C-AED, St. John Ambulance – Vernon, BC (2017)
Fall Protection Certificate, Sawyer Safety Consultant – Estevan, SK (2017)
H2S Alive Certificate, Enform Energy Safety Canada – Estevan, SK (2017)
Air Brake ("AZ") Endorsed Driver’s Licence – Lethbridge, AB (2008)
FOR ALL YOUR CONSTRUCTION NEEDS PLEASE CALL ME AT
NO PROJECT TOO BIG OR TOO SMALL!
YOURS VERY TRULY,
We love our customers, so feel free to visit during normal business hours.